Frequently Asked Questions?
How does your ordering work?
All products are made-to-order by hand and currently have a turn-around time of up to 4-6 weeks to ship date. Fierce & Fancy Soap makes all products in small batches and I do not keep stock on hand. I believe in giving you the freshest product possible.
Do you only sell sugar scrubs?
NO! I have dabbled in many other products and even though sugar scrubs are what I am most passionate about I do LOVE to make whipped soaps and whipped body butters as well! I choose to stay focused on what I am passionate about and I have so much fun making them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them for you!
Do you have international shipping?
Fierce & Fancy does offer international shipping. It is very expensive to ship internationally so please know I will do all I can to ship them the cheapest way possible. I will REFUND any shipping overages once your labels are printed. Please read all about the terms on the shipping page.
Do you combine orders?
YES! I combine orders as long as:
1) Orders are made on the SAME day.
2) ALL the information is identical on each order. Name, address, email address, etc. Spelling, capitalization etc.
EX: Joe Smith and joe smith...WILL NOT WORK
3) You put a NOTE stating that you would like the second order combined with the previous order and INCLUDE order #.
If all 3 steps above are not completed I can not guarantee that your orders will be combined.
Do you refund shipping overages?
Yes I do! After combining your orders I will refund any overages $2 or more. This will be done at the time of shipping and depending on how you paid it may take up to 7-10 days to see the refund in your account.
What is the shelf life of your whipped sugar scrubs and coffee scrub?
Sugar scrubs shelf life is approximately one year. Please store them in a dry, dark, cool place if you are storing them long-term.
Whipped soaps are also one year and please try to keep them out of contact with water. Store out of shower or bath if possible.
Body butters are best if used within one year. They are meltable so please store them in a cool place.
Can I send an order as a gift?
Of course! Just fill out the gift form when you place your order. Make sure to put their address as the shipping and I will send it straight to them!
Do you send FREE samples?
Sorry, not at this time.
Do you do custom orders?
Please email me: FierceAndFancySoap@gmail.com to inquire.
Are your products VEGAN friendly?
YES! Almost all of them are 100% vegan friendly with the exception of 2 scrubs. This is due to the color of mica used in them, containing Carmine. Those 2 scrubs are: Rose Quartz & Shun the Non-believers
Everything else is bought through a very reputable company with high standards. This is why I continue to purchase my ingredients through them. :)
Do you except wholesale orders?
Please email me: email@example.com to inquire.
Can you HOLD items?
- I do offer LOCAL pickup. If you would like to pick up your order please leave me a note saying you would like to do so. When your order is ready I will refund your shipping and contact you for pickup plans.
- All of my items are priced based on ingredients, supplies I use and time it takes me to get them made. I am a one woman business and I strive for QUALITY over QUANTITY.
- All lost, stolen or damaged items will not be refunded. Once items arrive at the post office, it is out of my hands and no longer in my control. Please make sure to keep a close eye on your tracking information. If you have problems with with your shipment, please contact your local post office and file a complaint with them if necessary. Thank you.
- If any packages are returned to me due to address issues or due to any other reason that is not an error on my part, I will have to charge you another shipping fee to have it fixed and reshipped. I always send an email to the customer if my shipping site prompts an address issue and try to get it fixed before I send your items. I also always email the customer if I do have a package returned. If I do not get a response within a week then the item will be put back on the shelf and I will refund you the item amount at a discount (due to shipping supplies I can not reuse), but not the shipping. This is why it is SO important to do your part as the customer to keep track of your shipping info. Thank you so much for understanding.
- PLEASE remember I am a one woman business and I do everything myself. Running a small business is not an easy task. I enjoy what I do and I try my hardest to run Fierce & Fancy Soap with little to no mistakes, but let's be real...I am only human. :) If you ever have an issue or complaint PLEASE email me at: Fierceandfancysoap@gmail.com I will try my hardest to resolve the issue if possible. No one hates mistakes more than I do when it comes to my business. I appreciate you understanding that mistakes happen and that kindness matters.